Criteria for applying for a District Grant
- Applications must relate to the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty
- Applications may be for both local and international projects
- Grants are matched $1 for $1 with club funds
- Grants are generally made up to a maximum of $NZ5k – this is to ensure that that Foundation funds are shared among clubs
- Clubs must be “Qualified” to receive grants. To be qualified a member of the club MUST attend Foundation training at District Assembly. An online form of this training is currently being considered.
- Applications must be submitted on an official application form and be accompanied by a signed Memorandum of Understanding Form.
Process for applying for District Grants:
Application, MOU and report forms can be found on the District 9940 website here.
District Grant funds cannot be released until the previous Rotary year’s District Grant are completed and closed.
For further information please contact:
District 9940 District Grants Sub-Committee Chairman
Cell 021 422 407