Walk from Bluff to Cape Reinga and never leave town
Walk the length of New Zealand in your own time. Meet the challenges on your own or in a team. Tick off your goals!
This is a great opportunity to engage in inter-office or organisation competitions. Our goal is to encourage fitness through people enjoying a challenge and in doing so support YouthPlus and PolioPlus.
Popular fun way to healthy exercise
When you Sign Up as a new RU^4IT walker:
12 months login access to RU^4IT™
- Monitor your daily walking
- Set walking exercise goals
- Log your walking on the website
- Access on any PC, phone, or tablet browser
- Watch progress from Bluff to Cape Reinga
- Join a Group
- See the progress of others in your Group
- Milestones of encouragement
- Learn a little about NZ on the way
Your sign up fee goes to:
Rotary Club of Palmerston North's YouthPlus project - supporting NZ youth to be tomorrows leaders and citizens
Rotary PolioPlus - the worldwide eradication of polio.